NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 14:32

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Colt Application
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2009, 00:59 

Name: Holy_Colt
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16841664
Have you been a police officer before: No
If Yes, Where, When, and What Rank(s): N/A
Any previous arrests: No
If Yes, Where, When, and Why: N/A
How long have you been Role-Playing: Less than a year
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Everyday after 4 P.M., except on Tuesday and Thursday
Why I should select you for the job: I have a good sense of morality, I can understand those who are confused, and tell apart those who are being sarcastic. Amongst my fellow admins I am usually referred upon when trouble arises in the servers. I can say that I have dealt with the likes that no person should ever meet.
Tell me how you will RP your job as a cop successfully: Binds are important; since I have similar binds for other games I can incorporate them to the keyboard. Furthermore, I can say that I would act as if the offences were realistic, and depending on severity, I can make decisions that are realistic. Another factor is behavior. I would not be a hypocritical cop, by this I mean that I would not commit crimes ant attempt stunts that would set a bad example to others.
Describe to me how you would deal with an armed 7/11 robber:
Scenario 1: If I arrive alone on the scene I would call for assistance, meanwhile I would attempt to asses the situation. Such as “does the suspect posses a weapon?” or “It may be holstered” If doubtful I would then attempt to have the suspect get on the ground. If they do attempt to fire upon me I would have to take action by neutralizing the gunman. Then I can proceed to enter the store (Weapon Ready) in search for other suspects
Scenario 2: Runner- suspect is running away from scene, Get a description out on the “com” then pursue the suspect. If they enter a building, I can then give its location depending on weather it is an apartment building (in this case I would attempt to get a room number). From here I can call for backup
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window:
Scenario 1: Pub – Someone new to the server has clearly no Idea what they are doing. I would attempt to talk to them explaining that there are rules that they can access. If they are uncooperative I would have to arrest them.
Scenario 2: A regular to the server just broke the front windows(accident). I would give them a warning about their action (depending on how many were broken) However if both front windows were smashed, I can asses that the person did it on purpose and process them.
Scenario 3: A regular is breaking the skylight. I would arrest them and inform them of their actions. Because they are regulars I can punish them for their deliberant behavior.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: Simply put, I treat it as if they were a hazard. Pull out my weapon and tell the suspect to drop their weapon. I would then proceed to arrest them and process them.
Did you read the Police Handbook?: Yes, while it may take time to remember the police acronyms I have read through the handbook twice, if not skimmed through more
Any other comments: I am currently an RCON admin for two servers where I have dealt with many offenders of almost any type. From this kind of experience I can and have made judgments that affected the experience of fellow gamers. I also took Criminal Justice 101 in real life. :roll:

Post subject: Re: Colt Application
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2009, 13:54 
Heavy Poster

Accepted

See me in game

----------------------
Jack Johnson/Bruce Willis

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]