NukeSilo Community

It is currently 02 Jun 2024, 13:30

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: 16 Mar 2009, 16:37 

]Name: Jason Hall

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:4706253

Have you been a police officer before?:yes

If Yes, Where, When, and What Rank(s): captain, cheif,and sgt., explorer/rookie, about 8 months ago, on robs rp and GoonDonk-RP

Any previous arrests:yes

If Yes, Where, When, and Why:robbery, weapons dealing, extortion, kidnap, and thats all i think.

How long have you been Role-Playing:about 3 years

What Days/Times of the week can you be active:anytime any day

Why I should select you for the job:im very experienced in the law enforcement, and i will NOT let you down, and i also wont abuse.

Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully:I wouldn't ever rush cuff or abuse taze, I'm going to treat my fellow officers with respect and courtesy and i will not stereotype citizens(look at there job tag thingy). I will obey all rules and regulations and follow orders from the higher ranking officers

Describe to me how you would deal with an armed 7/11 robber:: I would arrive at the scene and first make sure all civilians are out of the area. I would then check to see if the suspect has a weapon or hostage. If they are unarmed I will begin to negotiate with the suspect. If the suspect is armed and dangerous I will draw my weapon, still negotiate with the criminal while keeping a decent but safe distance away, also i'd take extra precaution in protecting the lives of the civillians, fellow law enforcement and myself. If negotiation is going nowhere with the armed gunman, I would continue to try and talk him out if his criminal ways. If all else fails and he will not comply then i would try and shoot his arm so he could not fire back, then me and my fellow officers would rush in and subdue the perp.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window:I would confront the person and ask why he or she broke the window. i would then fine them a 100$ fee the first time, if they continue to destroy window, id take them in to jail for destruction of property.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public:I would quickly tell all citizens to quickly and calmly get on the ground in order to avoid any bullets being fired at them.then i'd calmly tell the person to put the weapon on the ground, and ti put their hands up. While this is happening I approaching the perp with my sidearm drawn. If they comply I will then slowly approach the perp, take the weapon and cuff them. If they refuse to cooperate I will then warn them to put the weapon down and lay on the floor. If the person does not listen I will then be have to use deadly force to shoot the hand of the criminal in which the gun is in. With this being done the gun will most likely be dropped, then i may proceed to take the weapon and take the perp to jail.

Did you read the Police HandBook: yes.

Any other comments: thank you for reading my app and hopefully you accept me into the pd.

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2009, 02:10 
Normal Poster

Anyone else think this guys app is STRANGELY JUST LIKE MINE...Only a few words different here and there?

GTFO kid if you cant even make your own well thought out application. I should get a hold of all your high school teachers and tell them you plagiarized all your essays.....cuz you probably did.

Making sure justice is being served and criminals are punished to the fullest extent of the law.

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2009, 10:23 
Nuke | Light Poster

Thank you for pointing that out Jay. Hall will placed on the non-hire list form the NCPD (Even though we technically don't have one -.-, You get the point).

[21:29] <@Brain> I paw off to the pic of Nuker I have.
[21:29] <@Supernuker> =x

Last edited by KM Kitty on 17 Mar 2009, 12:05, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2009, 12:02 
Normal Poster

Your welcome.Dont want someone that cant write for themselves holding a gun in MY city...Well ours. You get the point.

Making sure justice is being served and criminals are punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]