NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 16:22

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2009, 17:02 
Heavy Poster

Name: Tank McCannon
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:1183511
Have you been a police officer before?: Yes
If Yes, Where, When, and What Rank(s): Fayg0rtRP, 3 years ago, I went from officer to chief.
Any previous arrests: Yes
If Yes, Where, When, and Why: Nuke City, several times, no horrible offense just some petty crimes.
How long have you been Role-Playing: 3 Years
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Everyday
Why I should select you for the job: I will be on call everyday and I have foresight on the criminals next move and I'm great back up.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: I will never meta game, rush cuff, and I will try to not excessively abuse my tazer. I will try to be friendly to all of the civilians and befriend them to make them not hate the PD.
Describe to me how you would deal with an armed 7/11 robber: I arrive at the scene immediately, and if there are no cops in the scene yet I will call for back up. Then I will scream to the criminal to drop the gun. If he doesn't comply I will try to make him go out without scaring him with my guns. If that does not work I will get mad and say that there is no way out, by that time there will be more cops with me. If there are hostages, I will negotiate with the criminal, I will pretend give in to his demands. When the hostage is free I will catch him, interrogate him, then jail him.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window:First, I would ask why he did that, once I get the answer I will fine him 100 dollars (if he only broke one window). If he runs I will taze and cuff him, bring him to jail and charge him for insubordination plus the 100 for the window.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: First, I will disarm the suspect, and cuff. Then I make him face the wall and look for drugs. I will ask him if he has license. If he does have a license, but he has drugs I will arrest him. If he doesn't have a license, but he has no drugs, I will give him a warning. If he doesn't have a license, and does have drugs, I will arrest him.
Did you read the Police HandBook: Yes
Any other comments: Uhh.. I love you.

Gordan Fisherman M.D.: Take your pants off.

PostPosted: 12 Mar 2009, 18:22 
NukeSilo | Regular

Ye sure k.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]