NukeSilo Community

It is currently 02 Jun 2024, 23:03

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Alb's NCPD app
PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 16:07 
Light Poster

Name:Kaitlyn 'Alb' Makoto (if accepted would get ck'd and become a male player with the same first a last name)
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:18423101
Have you been a police officer before?:not yet
If Yes, Where, When, and What Rank(s):N/A
Any previous arrests:N/A
If Yes, Where, When, and Why:N/A
How long have you been Role-Playing:i have been roleplaying since warcraft 2, which is about...6 or 7 years
What Days/Times of the week can you be active:I am active all hours of the weekend, mon-fri from 3pm to 10pm and from 11 30pm to 12am (central time)
Why I should select you for the job:I enjoy playing both sides of the story, after being a criminal, I feel prepared to negotiate and handle situation well without over reacting and without rush cuffing. I will never abuse. I can handle the power of a NCPD officer.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: I will deal with criminals without a problem, keep the civilians safe, be a proper individual, and help fellow officers. If needed, I will arrive immediately and without question.
Describe to me how you would deal with an armed 7/11 robber: I would first shout that the NCPD has arrived and to drop his weapons. Should he refuse, (as i know he will) I would then tell all civilians to leave or risk arrest. After doing so, I would check for hostages. If he has one or more, I would ask for his demands and negotiate with him. Should he ask for a clean getaway, I shall deny. If there is no hostage, i would tell the criminal to come up with his hands up or risk lethal force or extreme punishment if arrested.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: I would question why they did so. After, I would listen to their explanation. If it is something stupid or the usual, i would fine them 100 dollars or send them to prison for 2 minutes if they came willingly. If they said there was someone firing at them and they needed to get to cover, I would inspect the gun fire and look around the premises for an armed man, taze him if found, cuff him, and fine him for the window. If there was no one found, i would increase the fine to 150 and the time (if he refused to pay) to 3 minutes for stalling.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public:I would disarm them and cuff them. I would then question why they had it out and ask to see their license. If they had one, i would either let them off with a warning depending upon how they handled the situation or fine them 100 to 200 dollars. If the individual did not have a license, I would take them to jail and sentence them to 6 to 8 minutes in jail.
Did you read the Police HandBook: yes
Any other comments: As I said before, playing both sides of the story brings me fun. It would be a great new way for me to RP and would do the server good, especially because of the lack of late-night police officers.

Thanks, Alb

-Cameron

Post subject: Re: Alb's NCPD app
PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 18:34 
NukeSilo | Regular

Hmm... see me or Jameson in game.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]