NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 08:38

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 13:33 
Light Poster

iv met alot of awesome people in this server, but some people seem really bent on making peoples like s*it, most of the cops are complete a holes, they talk like they all better then everyone and that they are the s*it, now you see this would completely ruin a game, when the people with power treats the other players like s*it, and 2 alot of people are quick to report ban, geez what a person cant make a few mistakes, without any warnings god iv seen hella people get banned for doin nothing, this my friends will make this server nothing, it has alot of good stuff, but without the grunt players the cops would be worthless, keep in mind please

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 14:08 
Light Poster

dont get me wrong, i love how people are committed to this RP, its awesome, but sometimes it seems like people are just being jerks, cause they got accepted in NYPD or yakuza, that makes them better then me because im just a guard, dont seem right man it just dont seem right

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 15:15 
Nuke | Light Poster

i dunno man its just aight for me dawg

Maxwell Murder wrote:
Gordan and Praphet, you are the two halves of God.

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 15:33 
Nuke | Light Poster

Most of us aren't but when you robwhore like you did and do people are going to get mad. You have to look at it from our eyes. Please close this thread.

[21:29] <@Brain> I paw off to the pic of Nuker I have.
[21:29] <@Supernuker> =x

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2009, 11:13 
Staff Member

KM Kitty wrote:
Most of us aren't but when you robwhore like you did and do people are going to get mad. You have to look at it from our eyes. Please close this thread.

Not to mention kung fu is horrible RP, you spam fu'd a guy and took his gun then killed me. Before that you tried to spamfu me to death, failed due to my back kick. but the dude you killed was a dm in a way and maxy saw it.

[21:22] <@Supernuker> I wonder how you made it out of elementary school sometimes Toretto...
[21:22] <@Toretto> Elementary?
[21:26] <@Supernuker> ....

{AU} Vincetti [I'M NOT LOUIE]: is that someone jacking off?

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2009, 14:51 
Manager

Yeah, you just have to take some time to grow and expand your knowledge, that's all. And that's what we're trying to do. If anybody here sounds like they are full of themselves, first try to understand that there may be many factors inflicting a person's character and judgement. Never be too quick to make assumptions.

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2009, 14:57 
Normal Poster

One must not misjudge!

===========================
-Your friend, Fatboy3227-
-aka Herrman Wolff-

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2009, 15:59 
Staff Member

Fatboy3227 wrote:
One must not misjudge!

"Judge not lest you be judged"

I duno, just thought of that randomly

[21:22] <@Supernuker> I wonder how you made it out of elementary school sometimes Toretto...
[21:22] <@Toretto> Elementary?
[21:26] <@Supernuker> ....

{AU} Vincetti [I'M NOT LOUIE]: is that someone jacking off?

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2009, 21:34 
Normal Poster

Gregor wrote:
Fatboy3227 wrote:
One must not misjudge!

"Judge not lest you be judged"

I duno, just thought of that randomly

Thats good.:)

===========================
-Your friend, Fatboy3227-
-aka Herrman Wolff-

PostPosted: 10 Mar 2009, 00:44 

kageamg2 wrote:
iv met alot of awesome people in this server, but some people seem really bent on making peoples like s*it, most of the cops are complete a holes, they talk like they all better then everyone and that they are the s*it, now you see this would completely ruin a game, when the people with power treats the other players like s*it, and 2 alot of people are quick to report ban, geez what a person cant make a few mistakes, without any warnings god iv seen hella people get banned for doin nothing, this my friends will make this server nothing, it has alot of good stuff, but without the grunt players the cops would be worthless, keep in mind please

No offense, but if you talk like this in the server, don't expect people to take you seriously. I don't go around spewing out lolchat when I talk in real life. Sorry if I'm being harsh here, but I'm a bit of a grammar nazi and I am not afraid to act as such. Also, I find cussing to be extremely offensive and have a hard time respecting the opinion of a person who cannot express their opinions without using explicit language. Calling me "whimp," "baby," or other pejoratives will only serve to re-enforce my image of you. Act mature and be treated mature, act like a kid and be treated like a kid.

The cops DO know more than the average citizen most of the time. If you're just a passerby in the server, chances are you don't know the laws of the city and cops treat these people as such. Especially if you're been DMing as other people have said in this discussion, don't expect any sympathy from us "pigs." What "completely ruin[s] a game" is the fact that people aren't willing to RP on an RP server. Now, I wasn't there, of course, and I am just basing this on what I've read in the thread. But in general, I see people DMing in the streets who are just people who randomly enter the server and don't know what to do or who are trolls.

By the way, some of those who are banned are banned for "macroing," ie: repeating a command many times within a few seconds. My volume control registers as my "b" key for some reason in GoldSrc games and I have been banned from "/buy"ing too many times in a second. If you're spamming the buy command next to an NPC, chances are you'll be automatically banned. Other people are banned for just DMing all the time. Very rarely are they banned for "nothing." There's a difference between mistakes and willful actions. If it was a mistake, apologize and don't run off. Hitting someone in real life to the point that you draw blood isn't something you just run away from (in fact, it's probably considered assault).

tl;dr?
- Act mature.
- Cops know the laws of the city, therefore, we probably do know more than you do. We're there to enforce them. I have yet to see a cop abuse his powers.
- Banning is a common occurrence in the TSRP server due to an overprotective admin script and the prevention of the ruining of RP situations.

PostPosted: 10 Mar 2009, 02:12 
Heavy Poster

CherryT wrote:

... Especially if you're been DMing as other ...,

tl;dr?...?????

*Cough Cough* XD

----------------------
Jack Johnson/Bruce Willis

PostPosted: 10 Mar 2009, 10:20 
Manager

L to the ocked.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]