NukeSilo Community

It is currently 02 Jun 2024, 23:04

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Capital Punishment
PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 03:33 
Light Poster

Ive noticed that there are no set rules for executions and it seems that its left to the officers discretion. In my opinion this is sloppy and should be addressed as soon as possible. I copied this from my laws so you can see what I am talking about.

Section 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The death penalty will be carried out in the Department garage by no less than 2 officers armed with rifles. The condemned will be offered a final meal and a cigarette before the execution and will be allowed his or her last words(trusted RPers ONLY). The condemned will be led out to the Garage by the officers, Restrained against the wall and shot until dead.
Civilians are not to be present during the execution(Other than victims of the crime and medical personnel) This is a serious matter and I advise you to act in a way that will keep the dignity of yourself and the department intact. Abuse of the death penalty will cost you your job on a FIRST OFFENSE.

Post subject: Re: Capital Punishment
PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 06:28 
NukeSilo | Regular

We lack a garage, and are too poor to buy meals and cigarettes for prisoners. But the rest is fine.

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 07:35 
Light Poster

I would like to quote this text for you then Ivano.
IvanDrago wrote:
Abuse of the death penalty will cost you your job on a FIRST OFFENSE.

I am a lawyer and Ivan was about to execute my friend, so i tryed to stop him by saying to ivan that i would like to defend hes case, but Ivan wouldnt listen... he simply told me "you cant do s*it, there IS no case, you can't defend him - hes condemmed to death nomatter what!"

So i couldnt defend an innocent victim that was condemmed to death...because the officer simply declared "NO" when i wanted to defend him. The reason why im saying hes innocent is because i knew what happend, i knew he was innocent - He was a hostage in a robbery take-over in the 7-11, and the NCPD that was at the hostage scene decided to storm in and shoot the robber - So they Stormed in, and spray shoot everything in the store and "Ivano" actualy (accident or not) hit the hostage with a bullet, so the hostage (in selfdefense) punched the gun out of ivano's hand since he felt afraid and dident know who to trust, so Ivano got piss'd and simply arrested the hostage and the punishment for punching the gun out of hes hand was Death in Ivano's eyes.

I was at the PD when Ivano brought in the arrested hostage and i went to ivano asking what had happend and so on...

Simply alittle story that happend yesterday

/Mikkel

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 10:46 
Nuke | Light Poster

In my humble opinion, it would be best if Capital Punishment were overseen by someone outside the Police Department? And perhaps Lawyers could act as the Department's watchdog, making sure crazy s*it like this doesn't happen. I know the last execution I saw was quite public, and Officers actually encouraged passer-bys to crowd around the Lobby, where it took place. Tell me that's not a serious breach in procedure, even if summary execution by the Police isn't?

Maxwell Murder wrote:
Gordan and Praphet, you are the two halves of God.

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 11:02 
Staff Member

Wake wrote:
We lack a garage, and are too poor to buy meals and cigarettes for prisoners. But the rest is fine.

I agree with everything except the 2 guys armed with m4's.

Believe me, one sawn off is enough for a funny ck when they fly all the way across the jail cell hallway. XD

[21:22] <@Supernuker> I wonder how you made it out of elementary school sometimes Toretto...
[21:22] <@Toretto> Elementary?
[21:26] <@Supernuker> ....

{AU} Vincetti [I'M NOT LOUIE]: is that someone jacking off?

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 11:09 
Manager

What cop do you know that carries out death sentences with a sawed-off shotgun? I'll accept their resignation right now.

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 11:16 
NukeSilo | Regular

We typically use mossbergs and barrets.

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 11:25 
Light Poster

That was written for the Mec/Iburg map. I only included it to give a basic idea as to what I meant. I believe I was there when that public execution took place.. I remember some guy pulling out an M4 and killing everybody after it took place. Now lets move on to this crap.

Innocent? Lets take a look at what happened by somebody who was ACTUALLY THERE and not from somebody who learned about it in OOC. When I arrived at the 711 one of the officers(I believe it was either a Detective or SWAT) on scene told me that there was an armed perp and a hostage. He also told me that he believed the hostage to be in on the robbery and is possibly armed(reported seeing him with a weapon). After a minute or two of the usual "Give up-Fuck you" Routine we entered the 711 and the robber fired on the officer and was killed in turn. It was at this time that your "Friend" Picked up the DEAD ROBBERS MP5 and killed the officer who fired the shots(I fired none). So he gets arrested and is taken in and there you are sitting behind the PD desk(Fantastic view of the 711 isnt it?) for unknown reasons swearing at how hes innocent.. Im not gonna sit there and waste my f**king time because you want to try some bullshit case with a load of s*it your friend told you in ooc.

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 16:36 
Nuke | Light Poster

SAVE IT FOR COURT, BABYFUCKER.

Maxwell Murder wrote:
Gordan and Praphet, you are the two halves of God.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]