NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 10:50

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2009, 18:17 
Light Poster

Name:Chris berk
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:14391957
Have you been a police officer before?:yes
If Yes, Where, When, and What Rank(s):Boondocks rp Sincity rp and Chicago Rp all police chief
Any previous arrests:no
If Yes, Where, When, and Why:see above
How long have you been Role-Playing:2 years
What Days/Times of the week can you be active:Any day on the weekends Why I should select you for the job:i am a great order follower and will respect other officers i also have a lot of experience leading
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully:approach each situation as a cop not an action hero
Describe to me how you would deal with an armed 7/11 robber:Evacuate all civilians, tell the suspect to drop his weapons and then restrain him
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window:tell them to stop search them and then restrain them
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public:tell them to put it away, then confiscate it if they dont, and then i would lead them to the police station to be questioned
Did you read the Police HandBook:no but i will as soon as i post this
Any other comments:i am an extremly strict rper i dont go around like and action hero

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]