NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 12:14

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 21:08 
Heavy Poster

xfire: lagplug
Rhombus is a good undercover cop / detective.

He's awesome.

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 21:08 
Nuke | Light Poster

And is banned, lol.

[21:29] <@Brain> I paw off to the pic of Nuker I have.
[21:29] <@Supernuker> =x

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 22:04 
Light Poster

Im still stumped as to why Rhombus did what he did.

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2009, 10:06 

KM Kitty wrote:
I was walking by I got a call "Need backup at gunshop". You were already cuffed! And was going to take you in but you didn't listen and wandered off. Then when I actually got you back to the cells you didnt listen to me but you went in a interrogation room. I closed the door and told Cap'n you were in there and left. Then you left and got banned because you resisted before and just didnt go to the jail cell. Dont blame anyone but yourself. Just listen next time.

Edit:
You know what, There could have been better communication between you to me. You didnt try to explain why you were cuffed and just said uncuff me and stuff. I was just going off the little bit of info I had, just trying my best.

seriosly why are you lieing you cuffed me when i ran past you then captain here came and cuffed roxux for no reason either. i went back to the PD station with you right behind me.in the waiting room you shot roxux with your shotgun for no reason and i didnt wanna go to jail cus i needed money, cus you had no reason to jail me AND cus you didnt listen to me plus i didnt go in the interrogation room you went over there and i followed you, you opened the door, some dude came out and i got locked in there cus i moved so the dude could get out, you locked the door onto me so i couldnt get out and got pushed into the room by the door. you didnt tell the captain anything you just left and arrested a random guy in the waiting room.

and better communication between you AND me, not just me to you cus you didnt say anything either you were jsut like "HAI I R KITTY KAT PD. OH LOOK A RANDOM DUDE *POOF* *RUSHCUFF* LETS GO TO THE PD. OH LOOK ANOTHER RUSHCUFFED DUDE IMA SHOOT HIM! *BANG BANG BANG* HERE FOLLOW ME GO INTO JAIL FOR NO REASON. OH YEA 2 SEC JUST GOTTA RELEASE THIS GUY FROM INTERROGATION. NOW IMA LOCK THE DOOR ONTO YOU HAHAHAHAHA AND IMA LET NO ONE KNOW U R IN THERE!
and how can you say i was to listen when you didnt say anything else than your "FREEZE PD" keybinds

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2009, 11:05 
Staff Member

Ryu Capo wrote:
i would like to report kayla "kitty" for rush cuffing me on the street where i was just running

i came out of pd where i had just talked to some random guy, ran down the street and passed kayla standing with a shotgun. seconds after she runs up in front of me and cuffs me. i then went to the PD and she came there, first she shot a guy, then she wanted me to go into a cell and i kept asking "why" "and why did i get cuffed in the first place" to both the officer and to kayla "kitty". she ended up "accidentaly" locking me into that hearing room where she said that she told the officer i was in there but she didnt the next thing she did was to go arrest someone else who was standing in the PD waiting room who had been there longer than me just standing there. and by the fact that nobody else than kayla "kitty" knew i was in there and she was obviously buzy rush cuffing and random arresting i retried to find myself banned for

JAILDODGE!

i was like WTF! why would i get banned for that when i in the first place got rush cuffed and didnt do anÿthing, got locked into a room which only PD members had access to and still being cuffed and not being able to get out, nobody knowing i was in there but kayla and she was buzy rush cuffing and random arresting

I was told you weren't going into jail before, so after she told me that again i went to check it out. After I saw you disconnected while cuffed i figured it was a jaildodge after that. And you could've use /admin to let us know you were stuck in there instead of retrying.

Also. Epic run-on you got there.

[21:22] <@Supernuker> I wonder how you made it out of elementary school sometimes Toretto...
[21:22] <@Toretto> Elementary?
[21:26] <@Supernuker> ....

{AU} Vincetti [I'M NOT LOUIE]: is that someone jacking off?

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2009, 12:31 
Light Poster

now now guys... i think its all have just been a missunderstanding, shake eachothers hands and ryu learn to listen more to what the cops say, cops learn to take care of cuffed people asap instead of just leaving them someplace and walking off to a robbery

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2009, 13:34 
Heavy Poster

RP Name of cop: Hermann Wolff
Good or Bad: Good
Describe the situation: Me and an associate robbed the bank with a careful plan thought out. I started out as the robber and told my associate to lay on the ground and put identical clothes and mask on that I provided for him. Once all the money was out of the bank we walked around to a corner where we were more or less not visible to the majority of the cops and I gave him my gun so we effectively switched places, being I was now the hostage and he was the robber. Although it would have been easy to metagame and continually deny that any switch was made claiming to somehow "know" that we were in it together, Hermann Wolff did not. Our switch wasn't clumsily rped and neither was the robbery. He took me back to the interrogation room and unlike most cops that I have been confronted with Officer Wolff actually let me defend my case (I assume allowing that if I could RP a Mastermind well enough he would let me go). I have frequently been confronted in a situation that even if I cautiously made precautions that would make my crime unprovable, the cop would metagame and refuse to hear my defense and give me maximum sentence.
Any other comments: I hope that other officers (higher or lower rank) can use him as an example that just because you have a badge doesn't mean you are always right.

---------------------------------------------------
Gordan Fisherman
Career: NCMD EMT

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2009, 14:37 

TehOne1 wrote:
now now guys... i think its all have just been a missunderstanding, shake eachothers hands and ryu learn to listen more to what the cops say, cops learn to take care of cuffed people asap instead of just leaving them someplace and walking off to a robbery

exactly cops and i gotta say kayla kitty didnt say much it was all binds like "FREEZE NPD" and thats that
she didnt wander off to a robbery. she just wandered off looknig for some random rp cus she was bored
why would i shake her hand im still banned for no reason

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2009, 15:13 
Staff Member

Ryu Capo wrote:
TehOne1 wrote:

exactly cops and i gotta say kayla kitty didnt say much it was all binds like "FREEZE NPD" and thats that
she didnt wander off to a robbery. she just wandered off looknig for some random rp cus she was bored
why would i shake her hand im still banned for no reason

We have an unban section, plead your case there

[21:22] <@Supernuker> I wonder how you made it out of elementary school sometimes Toretto...

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2009, 18:26 
Normal Poster

RP Name of cop: Snr. Officer Herrman Wolff

Good or bad: Bad

Describe the situation:
I was just walking around when all of a sudden this cop comes tazes me and cuffs me for no reason. He takes my silenced Glock20c. He didn't even tell me why and forced me to go to PD. So I dont want trouble so i go in. I asked him why did I go to jail? He says I was shooting cops? Which I didn't. Then all of a sudden he changes the subject and says that I had a silenced weapon so i go to jail for 3 minutes. I start getting angry so I told him I'd just co-operate since I don't like trouble. He then sentences me for 12 minutes instead of 3. What the F***!

Any other comments:
I don't really care if you fire him. I just want him to be punished some how... I've heard from other people he's been doing this to them too.

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2009, 19:10 
Normal Poster

Rorschach wrote:

Describe the situation:
I was just walking around when all of a sudden this cop comes tazes me and cuffs me for no reason. He takes my silenced Glock20c. He didn't even tell me why and forced me to go to PD. So I dont want trouble so i go in. I asked him why did I go to jail? He says I was shooting cops? Which I didn't. Then all of a sudden he changes the subject and says that I had a silenced weapon so i go to jail for 3 minutes. I start getting angry so I told him I'd just co-operate since I don't like trouble. He then sentences me for 12 minutes instead of 3. What the F***!

Any other comments:
I don't really care if you fire him. I just want him to be punished some how... I've heard from other people he's been doing this to them too.

I was shot, once from behind. I knew it came from the 7/11... So I went around and happened to see you with a silence gun out in the tunnels... Simple as that. I arrested you for having a silenced gun, and stalling. I later figured you were the gunmen whom shot me, BUT I NEVER charged you for that crime.

The law states: "1 minute for every 10 seconds the person stalls"
You were bitching at me under tunnels for about 6 minutes. Thank you, please come again.

And other reports on me...
Have been good. So QQ.

-Senior Officer Herrman Wolff-

===========================
-Your friend, Fatboy3227-
-aka Herrman Wolff-

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2009, 21:12 
Normal Poster

Fatboy3227 wrote:
Rorschach wrote:

Describe the situation:

Any other comments:

I was shot, once from behind. I knew it came from the 7/11... So I went around and happened to see you with a silence gun out in the tunnels... Simple as that. I arrested you for having a silenced gun, and stalling. I later figured you were the gunmen whom shot me, BUT I NEVER charged you for that crime.

The law states: "1 minute for every 10 seconds the person stalls"
You were bitching at me under tunnels for about 6 minutes. Thank you, please come again.

And other reports on me...
Have been good. So QQ.

-Senior Officer Herrman Wolff-

What? But I really didn't shoot you! T-T
Fine, fine it happened and all is said and done.
It's alright since it was just 12 minutes, not like its a ban or anything.

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2009, 12:14 
Nuke | Medium Poster

RP Name of cop: Captain Ivan Drago
Good or bad: Amazing
Describe the situation: Kei and I were robbing the bank, when the cops suddenly became distracted by someone being killed. While they were distracted Kei and I fled. I returned to the bank shortly after to deposit the money, and Ivan strolled in and started asking me some questions. My story was a bit fishy so he asked me to come to the station with him. He the arrested me, having recognised my voice, and gave me the proper amount of time and fine. All in all he is a greaty RPer.
Any other comments: He should be promoted.

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2009, 02:07 

RP Name of cop: SNuker The Police Fox
Good or bad: Bad... sadly
Describe the situation: Driving his car all over the place (i mean on pavements, stairs and all) while he was driving, he managed to hit a couple civilians. I was standing on the footpath outside the pd and he smashes into me, since i did not die he came back and ran over me again. right after that he killed another dude.
Any other comments: Suspend or takeaway his licence. Maybe demote?

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2009, 09:55 
Nuke | Light Poster

RP Name of Cop: Kayla Rizzo
Good or Bad: Really Good
Describe the Situation: I am a Yakuza Jizen(Second in Command), and my Boss is the head of the organization; both of us were taken in during an altercation in the Hotel, where after a short scuffle, and a few poorly-aimed shots at the Police, we were taken into custody. Both of us were armed, but only Aiko, my boss, had fired any shots. Kayla was able to sort it out by administering a nice little IC touch of a Gunshot Residue test; I was given a little stay in interrogation, but given there was not evidence to convict me, she let me go instead of playing bad-ass. Hope her coma gets better, seems like a pretty decent Cop.

RP Name of Cop: SNuker the Copfocks
Good or Bad: Pretty Decent
Describe the Situation: I figured I'd stick up for him, with all the rough reviews. Either he's just abraisive to some, or he's getting better; got arrested by him when a crazy mofucka charged me, and given the circumstances, I got a third-degree manslaughter charge. I saw a pretty good Roleplay, and I was not tazed by him or his partner(I forget the name, sorry) right off the bat-- they gave me time to quietly drop my weapons, and I appreciate that. I did get a bad case of fleas from interrogation, though...

Maxwell Murder wrote:
Gordan and Praphet, you are the two halves of God.

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2009, 10:03 
Heavy Poster

xfire: lagplug
Aaron Cage wrote:
RP Name of cop: SNuker The Police Fox
Good or bad: Bad... sadly
Describe the situation: Driving his car all over the place (i mean on pavements, stairs and all) while he was driving, he managed to hit a couple civilians. I was standing on the footpath outside the pd and he smashes into me, since i did not die he came back and ran over me again. right after that he killed another dude.
Any other comments: Suspend or takeaway his licence. Maybe demote?

That'd be snuker drunk or something.

Can't really suspend his license, or demote him. It's his server, and he's the NCPD Commissioner.

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2009, 16:58 
Staff Member

RP Name of Cop: Inspector Drago, Officer Omar.
Good or Bad: Bad to me.
Describe the situation: I was fleeing from them on the roofs, so I turned to going prone in a corner on the fight club, both went over me and didn't see me. I was in complete darkness, then they turn around and see my floating name and rush cuff, not even saying anything. Drago said he had "nightvision" I called powergame. then he said to turn ym brightness up. after I served my time when Omar didn't even tell me what I was in for.. he just said "Thats 2 PLUS...." *gives 6 minutes and runs off* I went back and turned my brightness up, THey're Bs'ing. It's in darkness even with my brightness all the way up.
Anyother comments: I was almost completely in black, Fail cops Fail.

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2009, 17:28 
Light Poster

I could see you CLEAR AS DAY.. How many times do I need to say this? I jumped down from the corner, Turned around and immediately saw you lying prone in the corner and had Omar arrest you.

Last edited by IvanDrago on 17 Mar 2009, 17:31, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2009, 17:30 
Normal Poster

I dont think turning your brightness up counts against a criminal. After all you cant "turn your brightness up" in real life.

Making sure justice is being served and criminals are punished to the fullest extent of the law.

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2009, 17:31 
Light Poster

I have my brightness on whatever the default setting is.

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2009, 18:07 
Staff Member

IvanDrago wrote:
I have my brightness on whatever the default setting is.

Right when i protested one of you said "Turn your brightness up lol"

EDIT:// No one even said anything until AFTER i was cuffed.

EDIT2:// My settings and what the spot looked like from my POV.

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2009, 18:14 
Light Poster

Nobody said anything about brightness(I said something about having good nightvision) From what I can see in my console. I was in the process of typing when Omar cuffed you.

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2009, 18:18 
Staff Member

IvanDrago wrote:
Nobody said anything about brightness(I said something about having good nightvision) From what I can see in my console. I was in the process of typing when Omar cuffed you.

Night vision could very well be a powergame, try a flashlight. someone your rank should atleast have a pistol license. I was also told gamma makes a difference and my Gamma is pretty high.

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2009, 18:45 
Light Poster

Like I said.. The I can see you easily ingame but the screenshots are dark.. So I took a picture of my screen with my normal settings.. Do you think you could see somebody sitting in that corner?

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2009, 18:52 
Staff Member

You have one weird ass monitor.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next