NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 07:46

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
 Post subject: Re: Apply for NCPD Here
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2008, 17:25 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

In-game interview and you might make it, depending on your skills in a roleplay.

Toretto wrote:
We should always pester Nuker, never Jameson.

I approve this message!

Vetoed by the President. The following message was released instead...
Toretto wrote:
We all should hug.

[00:00] <@Jameson> Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2008, 23:37 

Name: Naota215

RP Name:Renton Thurston

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:1086752

Have you been a officer before: Yes

If Yes, Where, When: I've been an officer with many rp police departments over the years, Rp.us a.k.a. prodigy clan, nuke silo quite some time ago, mxrp, and a couple others that I cannot remember.

How long have you been roleplaying: Aproximatly 4 years

What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Any/All

Why I should select you for the job: Everytime I've rp'd in TSRP I've been a police officer so I know the ins and outs of it, I am also going to be attending a police academy soon so I'll be able to have first hand knowledge to help out with the department in game.

Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: As a police officer its important to be curtious to others, and uphold a sense of pride at being part of the department. I would act in a manner that would be of pride to the force so that others can see that being a police officer is not just carrying a gun around and being "the law"

Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber: I would draw my firearm and tell the suspect to drop any and all weapons that they are carrying and to get on the ground. If the suspect complied I would then either A. move in to cuff him/her, or B. If I had another officer with me, I would have them cover the suspect while I moved in to cuff them. Afterwards I would take them back to the station to be processed and booked.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: I would approach the person and ask them if they would please step over by me so that I may inquire about why they are committing an act of vandalism. Based on their answer/actions I would either A. have them pay a fine/the owner of the establishment. B. take them to the station based on if they complied with my orders or if they had tried to run.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: I would approach them calmly while having my weapon drawn, I would ask them to drop the weapon and lay face down on the ground. Based on if they complied I would pick up the firearm, and ask them why they had the weapon out in public and if they had a permit for the firearm. Again, based on their answer I would either confiscate the weapon for misuse/not having a liscence, or if the firearm was out for reasons of harming another, take them off to jail.

Any other comments: I look forward to your response to my application and hope that I may be able to work alongside the police force of NCPD in the future.

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2008, 11:40 
Nuke | Light Poster

Naota215 wrote:
Name: Naota215

See me in game.

<+Ryoma1337> did you like it, Toretto?
<@Toretto> Hell no..was f**king weird.
<@Toretto> Talking to my friend and I feel some fat chicks hands feeling on my ass.

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2008, 18:20 

Name: Richard
RP Name: Richard Rhal
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8312035
Have you been a officer before: No
How long have you been role playing: About every game I like is a RP so about 6 years?
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: I am homeschooled atm so I can be on any day if I’m not busy.
Why I should select you for the job: I like to play on the server a lot but when I get annoying players that don’t listen its not easy to get them to listen. I also think you should pick me because I don’t enjoy getting killed losing my weapons I buy with a 15$ salary.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: I will be forceful on the laws and rules and try not to kill anyone unless it comes to that. But most of all I will watch for people that need help.
Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber: First I would ask for backup but if they don’t arrive I would go for him myself. If a higher ranking officer tells me otherwise I will hold back until ordered.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: I would warn them for breaking it once, if they do it again I would fine them for 150$ but if they continue to disobey me I will cuff them and put them in jail.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: I would pull my own gun and order them to put it away, if they don’t I will try to take it. If they pull it on me I would try to kick it out and lock him up but if I can’t I will use my own gun and take him down.
Comments: none

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2008, 18:36 
Nuke | Medium Poster

Name: Tristan

RP Name: Tristan Kaiz

Steam ID: 0:0:14710973

Have you been a officer before: Yes I have been deputy chief twice and officer 1 and 2

If Yes, Where, When: Nukesilo, Lost Heaven, GoonDonks, and more that I can't remember

How long have you been roleplaying: I have been roleplaying for about 7 years

What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Everyday after school, sometimes I won't be on during weekends though.

Why I should select you for the job: You should select me for the job because I will only protect citizens I will not Rush cuff, Rush tazer, or abbuse my power. I also have alot of experience as a police officer in RP, and have never been fired.

Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: I will RP my job as a police officer successfully by serving citizens needs and respecting citizens. I will also stop any robber/murderer/kidnapper/raper/vandalizer and any other type of criminal as soon and as quick as I can.

Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber: I would deal with a 7/11 robber like so: As soon as I heard the alarm I would quickly gather my things, run/drive as fast as I can to the 7/11 and see what the situation was. If the robber was just alone with no hostage I would try to convince him to come out calmly and quietly and turn himself in. If he fired I would fire back. If he came out and surrendered I would quickly cuff him and lead him to the PD. If he had a hostage I would ask him to surrender. If he did not I would follow up by asking his demands. If his demands put anyone in danger I would not meet them, but say I would and quickly tell to men to go to the door. If he came out I would tell him to freeze! and capture him. If he harmed anyone with a shot I would open fire.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: I would first shout Freeze! This is NSPD! I would chase them if they ran and when and if I caught them I would cuff them and ask them to pay the fine. If they payed the fine I would let them go. If they did not pay the fine i would put them in jail for one day and then let them go.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: I would walk up to the person cautiously and ask them to show me their license. If they opened fire I would return fire. If they had no license I would fine them and confiscate their weapon. If they had a license i would lecture them about having a gun out in public and to please keep it hiden at all times. I would then proceed to let him go.

Thanks for reading, Tristan

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2008, 18:44 
Nuke | Medium Poster

Jim Kader wrote:
Name:Tristan
RP Name:Tristan 'Spartan' Gordon
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:14710973
Have you been a officer before:no
How long have you been roleplaying:3 years
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: all days
Why I should select you for the job: You should select me for the job because I will always obey orders, never DM (unless I have to), and never flame (again)
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully:I would RP my job succesfully by asking what a robbrs demands were, not DMing or robbing and also not allow any crimanals free.
Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber:I would deal with a 7/11 robber by seeing if he had any hostages. If he didn't then I would shout something like FREEZE NCPD also at the same time checking if he had weapons on him. If he did NOT have weapons on him I would rush in and read him his rightsas well as cuff him for unarmed robbey. if he DID have a weapon I would carefully ask what he wanted. If he wanted safe passage I would say ok but when he came out cuff him and get another crimanal off the streets.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window:I would ask why they broke the wondow and if they said because I wanted to I would give him a fine. if he did NOT accept the fine and attempt to run I ould cuff him and ask him again. If he DID accept the fine I would tell them not to do it again.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: I would say please dont keep that weapon out in public. and if they threatened to shoot at me with it I would cuff them and bring them downtown. if they ignored me I would disarm them. If they holstered it I would tell them not to do it again and leave.

If someone were to do something again AFTER I told them not to, I would bring them in for questioning (first asking why they did it)

MAN WTF THATS MY POST FROM AWHILE AGO I wouldnt accept that, all he did was copy paste it O.o

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2008, 20:43 
Light Poster

Name:Jake Massa
RP Name:Jake Massa
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:11368293
Have you been a officer before:Yes
If Yes, Where, When:I have been every rank from officer to captain in a few servers about 4 months ago.
How long have you been roleplaying:1 year 5 months
What Days/Times of the week can you be active:Monday-Friday from 5-9 and any time on the weekends
Why I should select you for the job:I am an experienced role player who knows not to DM and abuse my power.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully:I will not abuse my power and prove that I am incapable of doing the most simple tasks. I will not be trigger happy and just shoot everyone that does something wrong.
Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber:I would ask him to calm down and if he has a hostage. If he tells me that he does I would call for backup and ask his demands. If he asks for a getaway vehicle I would give him it and arrest him before he could get away.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window:If I saw somebody doing this I would tell them that this was illegal. If they did not know I would give them a warning and the second time I would arrest them for public vandalism.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public:If someone has a gun out in public I would ask them for a license. If they do not have one I would confiscate their weapon and arrest them for not having a permit.
Any other comments:None

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2008, 21:05 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

JakeMassa wrote:
If Yes, Where, When:I have been every rank from officer to captain in a few servers about 4 months ago.
What Days/Times of the week can you be active:Monday-Friday from 5-9 and any time on the weekends
Why I should select you for the job:I am an experienced role player who knows not to DM and abuse my power.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully:I will not abuse my power and prove that I am incapable of doing the most simple tasks. I will not be trigger happy and just shoot everyone that does something wrong.
Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber:I would ask him to calm down and if he has a hostage. If he tells me that he does I would call for backup and ask his demands. If he asks for a getaway vehicle I would give him it and arrest him before he could get away.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window:If I saw somebody doing this I would tell them that this was illegal. If they did not know I would give them a warning and the second time I would arrest them for public vandalism.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public:If someone has a gun out in public I would ask them for a license. If they do not have one I would confiscate their weapon and arrest them for not having a permit.
Any other comments:None

Hired.

Toretto wrote:

I approve this message!

Toretto wrote:
We all should hug.

[00:00] <@Jameson> Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2008, 19:02 

Name: Oscar Hernandez
RP Name: Calonory Smith
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20495794
Have you been a officer before: yep
If Yes, Where, When: Goon Donk TSRP and Zaks TSRP etc etc.
How long have you been roleplaying: wow ever since mecklenburg final and b8v5 heh i took a break though im back.
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Every day but monday-thursday like 2-3 hours.
Why I should select you for the job: Because i am respectful and loyal and stick with it and make my chief happy sir =). I have a lot of roleplaying experience i know how to handle robberies and other situations and i read the laws and rules.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: I would enforce the laws and the rules and i will stick to them =) Rping as much as posssible sir. I will be fair with everyone and patroll and keep watch and just keep the city clean.
Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber: I would give the the robber a warning yell out a warning and after that i would shoot not at him like away to give him like a warning i would be planning strategies not just rushing in/ and arrest him very carefully depending on the situation.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: first give them a warning and then after that its punishment i would fine them for damage to property. if they do not cooperate i would take them for arrest and taze them if necessary.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: first i would just ask them to show me a license if they dont have one place the weapon on ground unless he looks dangerous i would call backup.
Any other comments: I really like to be a officer for the ncpd and keep the city and server clean. i really work hard and dont make the chief unhappy i promise you will be impressed. =)

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2008, 17:24 

Name: Stephen McNally
RP Name: David Macys
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:13517518 0 00:
Have you been a officer before: Yes on other servers
If Yes, Where, When: I dont remember the servers name but it was like two months ago
How long have you been roleplaying:3 months
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: I can be active all week from 3:00pm EST to around 11:00pm EST
Why I should select you for the job:Because I was a good cop on that other server I played on everyone loved me,then I got demoted for some reson,and everyone was bummed out.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: I shall adress everyone I don't know and Higher Officers as "Sir"and I will follow orders and gain respect to the community.
Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber: I would come by take cover and shout "This is the NCPD drop your weapons and come out with your hands up!"or something like that.If he we're to shoot at me or hit me,I have a right to shoot back,I may tazer and cuff when he comes out and I chase him,and if he has a hostage I will call for back-up,or the SWAT team.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: I would cuff him and fine him the vandalism amount.And if he refused to pay I will jail him for the expected jailtime
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: I would walk up to him and say "Sir,please holster your weapon in public."If he shoots at me and refuses I am autherised to fire.If he refuses I cuff him and confiscate his gun,and license.
Any other comments:I have been roleplaying as a cop alot and I basicly know all the drills and stuff so I don't need any training or nothing.Give me the rank you think I deserve and I shall proceed with the game as my rank.

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2008, 18:45 

Name:Joshua Chegwin
RP Name:Josh Hanuro
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:12499045
Have you been a officer before:Yes Many of Times
If Yes, Where, When:Rebel RP,...Bad-Habits...And More.
How long have you been roleplaying:Just over 3 Yers
What Days/Times of the week can you be active:Every Day
Why I should select you for the job:Because somepeople get the job for the Money i am getting the job To stop Criminal's and Hold the Law.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully:I will RP My job Successfully Yes Very Successfull
Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber:First i would get a few men to hide a far distance away from the 7/ 11 Then if they didnt come out and drop there gus i would throw smoke grenades through the window and if they shot i would know were to Throw the Tear Gas.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window:I would run up and Hit them behind there knees with my baton. then arrest them for Vandalism.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public:I would ask if they had a liceanse...If they Ditn i would Tazer,..Cuff them Then i would fine them A few $100.
Any other comments:Ye,..Your server Rocks!!!!

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2008, 23:19 

Name: Lou Sytsma

RP Name:Lou 'Kastiel' Aldente

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:1183928 0 00:07 49 0

If Yes, Where, When: In Mecklenburg, and Iburg. A few months back, for about 3 months 'til i decided that crime in those places sucked, and pursued a different career.

How long have you been roleplaying: About 2.5 years

What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Mondays-Thursdays 4-9:30 P.M. , Fridays & Saturdays (any time) and Sundays: 11:00 to about 2:30 and 9:00 to 10:00

Why I should select you for the job: I have been an officer in different servers at different times and never received any bad RP reports of any kind. I will RP every situation to my fullest capabilities and if I ever receive any negative reports, I will try to change what I have done incorrectly for future RP's.

Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: I will not rushtazer or rushcuff or any other stupid things that rookies tend to do.

Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber: I would start by calling for backup. After that, I would shout for the criminal to quietly come out with his hands up or suffer the consequences. If the criminal opened fire, i would shoot to injure not to kill, and try to arrest him at all costs.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: I would walk up to the offender and fine him $100-$300. If he refused to pay the fine, I would cuff him and send him to prison for one to two (ingame) hours.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: I would walk up and ask the citizen to show me his gun license. If he refused, or did not have a license, I would confiscate the weapon (tazer) and fine him $100-$500 dollars, if he refused to pay, i would jail him for a few (in game) hours.

Any other comments: erm...no?

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2008, 00:13 
Light Poster

Name:Harvantes Pentamus
RP Name: See Above = )
Steam ID: 0:0:1974594 My name is Bigdaddah, but I'm also known as Pedobear and Harvantes
Have you been a officer before: Nope
If Yes, Where, When:
How long have you been roleplaying: On the actual Servers, only a few days, but my whole life. about 6 or 7 years.
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Weekends, Weekdays at 4 Easternish
Why I should select you for the job: I'm a very hard worker at what I do, and I really would like to be an enforcer in this RP, because well, It seems fun. I also DESPISE rule breakers and abusers.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: I'll keep a close eye out for people breaking laws; Having guns in public, DMing, being a total jerk. I will promptly arrest them, but in a realistic way. I will have them drop there weapons, taze them (if possible). cuff them, and bring them to jail. A few minutes later, depending on what they did, I will release them.
Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber: If they had a hostage, I'd take it one step at a time. Calming them down and reasoning with them and meeting there demands. Once the hostage is released and in open arms, we talk until he either calms down and surrenders, or fires a shot.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: I would let them slide the first offence, then fine 50 dollars, then 100 dollars, and then a 2 minute arrest.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: I would have them drop the weapon and get down on the ground. I will cuff them and promptly bring them to justice!
Any other comments: BANAPPLES!

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2008, 01:00 

Name: Nick Rogers

RP Name: Kaleb Deston

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:7538765

If Yes, Where, When: ninevah rp, hawk rp, dest rp, and a countless number of others back in 2.1

How long have you been roleplaying: about 2 years on and off.

What Days/Times of the week can you be active: every other day

Why I should select you for the job: I'm always a cop when i join rp servers i love being a cop, i tried many times to be in mafia/gang and it never really works out for me.

Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: Robbery Situation: "NCPD Drop your weapons and freeze!" "f**k you cop" Ask for demands negotiate, and call for back from other police members, rp it out long and make it last. Hostage situations would be dealt with very delicately i would make sure the robber does not get away with killing a hostage.

Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber:Call for backup immeadiatly, get the building surrounded. Make sure the robber is always in view and handle the situation calmly. I would try to have him arrested fast so no other citizens would get hurt, but i would make sure it is done in the right rp way.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: Ask the person breaking the windows why he/she did it, and give them a warning the first time it happens, and a fine the second time it does.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: Do not rush cuff / tazer, or yell NCPD FREEZE! I would say "Sir, please show me your gun license." If he shows me i will say "Thank you, please keep your gun holstered. If he doesn't have a license i would arrest him and take him to jail for not having one.

Any other comments: I love being a cop it's the only thing i'm good at.

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2008, 01:11 

Name: Jack
RP Name: Riccio Fortunato
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19194451
Have you been a officer before: Many times
If Yes, Where, When: Nukesilo (wayy back), RSG,
How long have you been roleplaying: Since a non-dedicated ts_urbannights rp server was cutting edge
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Evenings 8-11 weekdays, PST, more on saturday.
Why I should select you for the job: I'm a grizzled veteran who wants to play a non-standard role as a non-standard character, one often written off as useless when there could be SHOOTAN.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: I will employ logos, ethos and pathos in an attempt to coerce criminals to surrender in return for a reduced sentence (often due to no SHOOTAN).
Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber: I would request that they hold their fire, and inform them that as soon as they pull the trigger things will get a lot worse, and instead of rehabilitation they would face retribution.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: I would not be called in.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: See above.
Any other comments:
I roleplay an old, sad man who doesn't have the capacity to do anything but negotiate, so please do not see me as an addition to the body of the force.

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2008, 01:37 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

Riccio Fortunato wrote:
Name: Jack
RP Name: Riccio Fortunato
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19194451
Have you been a officer before: Many times
If Yes, Where, When: Nukesilo (wayy back), RSG,
How long have you been roleplaying: Since a non-dedicated ts_urbannights rp server was cutting edge
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Evenings 8-11 weekdays, PST, more on saturday.
Why I should select you for the job: I'm a grizzled veteran who wants to play a non-standard role as a non-standard character, one often written off as useless when there could be SHOOTAN.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: I will employ logos, ethos and pathos in an attempt to coerce criminals to surrender in return for a reduced sentence (often due to no SHOOTAN).
Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber: I would request that they hold their fire, and inform them that as soon as they pull the trigger things will get a lot worse, and instead of rehabilitation they would face retribution.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: I would not be called in.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: See above.
Any other comments:
I roleplay an old, sad man who doesn't have the capacity to do anything but negotiate, so please do not see me as an addition to the body of the force.

Hired. See me in-game.

Toretto wrote:

I approve this message!

Toretto wrote:
We all should hug.

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2008, 14:28 

Name: Colin
RP Name: Colin Williams
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17198029
If Yes, Where, When: NYRP, A few months ago
How long have you been roleplaying: Half a year or so
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: six out of seven days a week, in the afternoons
Why I should select you for the job: I can follow orders even if it may be suicidal, I can easily get information out of anyone, and I am an excellent shot
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: Patrol the streets while not taking any information at the Department front desk, shoot only when necessary, respect my superiors, handle all situations calmly, and always disable or accept their surrender before cuffing someone
Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber: Confirm any hostages, attempt to negotiate with the robber and if not possible shoot to stun as a last resort
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: stop them, bring them into the station to fine them and fingerprint them, then they should be free to go
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: Attempt to have them drop the gun, if not shoot or taze to stun, then confiscate the gun, bring them down to the department to fine, fingerprint and hold them for a day or two
Any other comments: No

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2008, 17:26 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

Colin wrote:
Name: Colin
RP Name: Colin Williams
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17198029
If Yes, Where, When: NYRP, A few months ago
How long have you been roleplaying: Half a year or so
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: six out of seven days a week, in the afternoons
Why I should select you for the job: I can follow orders even if it may be suicidal, I can easily get information out of anyone, and I am an excellent shot
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: Patrol the streets while not taking any information at the Department front desk, shoot only when necessary, respect my superiors, handle all situations calmly, and always disable or accept their surrender before cuffing someone
Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber: Confirm any hostages, attempt to negotiate with the robber and if not possible shoot to stun as a last resort
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: stop them, bring them into the station to fine them and fingerprint them, then they should be free to go
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: Attempt to have them drop the gun, if not shoot or taze to stun, then confiscate the gun, bring them down to the department to fine, fingerprint and hold them for a day or two
Any other comments: No

See me in-game.

Toretto wrote:

I approve this message!

Toretto wrote:
We all should hug.

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2008, 23:53 
Light Poster

Any other comments:This is a re-application due to me getting fired

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2008, 18:11 
NukeSilo | Regular

Name: Wake

RP Name: Wake Kipper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5417533

Have you been a officer before: Yeah, a lot of times.

If Yes, Where, When: Too many servers to count, but ones I can name off the top of my head are ZacksCity, Mobius, Empires RP, and Aussie Rp.

How long have you been roleplaying: About 2 Years and 4 months.

What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Everyday unless I have abnormal amounts of homework.

Why I should select you for the job: Well, I have A lot of experience, and in my opinion RP a lot better than the average TSRPer. For example when somebody asks me a question instead of going "?" in IC chat I'd say "Yes?" for example. I will never DM, RK, metagame or powergame either.

Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: Well I wouldn't grab a barret and kill people for jaywalking, I'd RP everything I do. I try my best to do everything in a good RP manner, if I have a shotgun I won't hide it in my pants, I'd hold it out because realistically i can't hold a shotgun inside my trousers.

Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber: I'd call for backup and surround the building, getting all nearby civilians away. Then I'd call for a negotiator or do it myself. If negotiation fails, which it probably will, then I would gather a team with heavy weapons and gather around the back door. With men still outside negotiating to distract the robbers, I would go in with my team through the back door in a surprise attack, using a smoke grenade or flash if there is one. Tazers are key here so we would use those and that should work to bring down the suspects.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window:
I'd get him to stop, ask him why, and then fine/jail him (Depends on the laws here, haven't read them yet).

Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public:
I would draw my gun and aim it at him, telling the guy to drop his gun, calling for backup as well. If he doesn't comply then I would get an officer to flank him from the back and tazer him so I can move and cuff.

Any other comments: Uh, no not really. Thanks for reading.

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2008, 16:34 
Light Poster

Wake wrote:

If Yes, Where, When: Too many servers to count, but ones I can name off the top of my head are ZacksCity, Mobius, Empires RP, and Aussie Rp.

What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Everyday unless I have abnormal amounts of homework.

Why I should select you for the job: Well, I have A lot of experience, and in my opinion RP a lot better than the average TSRPer. For example when somebody asks me a question instead of going "?" in IC chat I'd say "Yes?" for example. I will never DM, RK, metagame or powergame either.

Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: Well I wouldn't grab a barret and kill people for jaywalking, I'd RP everything I do. I try my best to do everything in a good RP manner, if I have a shotgun I won't hide it in my pants, I'd hold it out because realistically i can't hold a shotgun inside my trousers.

Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber: I'd call for backup and surround the building, getting all nearby civilians away. Then I'd call for a negotiator or do it myself. If negotiation fails, which it probably will, then I would gather a team with heavy weapons and gather around the back door. With men still outside negotiating to distract the robbers, I would go in with my team through the back door in a surprise attack, using a smoke grenade or flash if there is one. Tazers are key here so we would use those and that should work to bring down the suspects.

I'd get him to stop, ask him why, and then fine/jail him (Depends on the laws here, haven't read them yet).

I would draw my gun and aim it at him, telling the guy to drop his gun, calling for backup as well. If he doesn't comply then I would get an officer to flank him from the back and tazer him so I can move and cuff.

Wake is a good cop at rp.

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2008, 18:36 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

Wake wrote:

See me in-game.

Toretto wrote:

I approve this message!

Toretto wrote:
We all should hug.

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2008, 18:37 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

JakeMassa wrote:
Any other comments:This is a re-application due to me getting fired

Rehired, see me in-game.

Toretto wrote:

I approve this message!

Toretto wrote:
We all should hug.

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2008, 21:02 
Normal Poster

Name: Kee
RP Name: Warren Figman (At the moment I'm Adrian Gosram)
Steam ID: Ill tell you soon
If Yes, Where, When: Rfiles (back in the day),Digital-poison,frisk,Aussiets rp,
How long have you been roleplaying: 4 years on tsrp
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Weekends, at late late nights.
Why I should select you for the job: Because I'm a very capable roleplayer and I'm looking for a government organisaion, which is secure as i've had enough of commiting crimes(as the Yakuza), and I want to get on the other side of the crimes. The good side. I also thogherly enjoy roleplay as a cop.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully:
I would follow the procedures and guildlines which have been layed out by my superiours. I would follow these guidelines no matter what and if guildines don't exist for a particular context of crime i shall gather my knowledge of the guidelines and adapt them to suit the current situation.
Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber: I would arrive on the scene and asses the serverty of the robbery. I would then use my intercom and call for backup and alert them to whats going on. I would not enter the building and try and keep the robber relaxed and in contol. I would then listen to his demands and try and meet them, if they're reasonable. If his demands are unreasonable i would then try to come to an acceptable agreement with him. I would only ever shoot if he shot at me. If he ran i would try and arrest him, before shooting him like some other cops do, hes no good if he is dead!

Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: I would walk upto them and ask them why they broke the window. If they come up with some s*it answer I would arrest them and take them to jail for one minute, i would also fine them 100 dollars. If they ran I would still arrest them and not open fire, unless they did.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: I would ask them to put it away, once its away and if the gun is illegal I would ask for the gun and fine them accordingly. If the gun is legal i would ask for a licence, if no licence is shown i would confiscate the gun and fine accordingly. If him and his weapon are legal i would ask him to keep the weapon concealed in future, as it's a threat to the citizens of Nuke City.

Any other comments:
I am a pro stunter :) I live for chases, EPIC chases with lots of epicness.

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2008, 01:13 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

Name: Robert "Robby G" Godwin

RP Name: Akhiv Vasilli

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:3169511

If Yes, Where, When: Nukesilo, The good old days

How long have you been roleplaying: Years

What Days/Times of the week can you be active: A few days a week when I'm not working or studying. mainly late nights.

Why I should select you for the job: Im a serious cop, with a heart of gold.

Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: I've RPed cop since cops have been cops. I know the ins and outs of the job. I won't let anyone down.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next