NukeSilo Community

It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 17:19

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Its about time...
PostPosted: 17 Aug 2011, 18:10 
Manager

Attention NukeCity Residents

Our city's fine doctor, DR. Dan was supposed to bring news of our latest project to you, but sadly I have some unfortunate news. The good doctor was involved in an accident and... what? Where did you get that video? I can assure you, while it may look like that is Police Chief Jameson walking up to the doctor, demanding "his money", and then getting his squad car and running him over after he didn't get it, it is not Chief Jameson. What? No that is not blood on the chief's squad car, just red paint.

Enough, since the doctor is unable to bring news regarding the project, I have selected a few random images taken by Chief Jameson. (You may click the image to get a larger version.)

---------------------

It's been way too long without a status update, and I apologize for that. We are horrible at setting dates and keeping them. Too many times have we said "Lets post a news post at the end of the month with how the map is going" and then just completely not do it. I may regret saying this, but I will try to post more updates, at least once a month, with how the map is going. With any luck, there won't be many of these monthly updates before the map is out.

Now you guys must be wondering how the map is going? Without naming any date, since we'd likey miss it, the map will soon exit the alpha stage, and enter the pre-beta stage, at which point the plugins will be setup for it (This honestly shouldn't take long) along with any adjustments needed to the map for the plugins. Once both are done, we will open the map to public beta testing. Everyone can join and help us work out any final bugs. We will announce more about public beta as the time draws near.

The biggest thing we need to do before we can exit alpha stage however, is to name the city. We aren't very creative, so we'd like some help with this; If you have a good idea for a name for the city, please suggest it on the forums!

Which brings us to our last bit of news. After spending a few hours today cleaning out the massive spambots who made the forums their home, I have reopened the forums to everyone. However, user registration is closed until we come up with a better way to deal with spam bot invasions.

Thats it for now, hope you all appreciate the update.

NukeSilo Head of Human Resources
GameSurge Support Operator | http://gamesurge.net - #gamesurge
Gather Network Administrator | http://gather-network.eu - #gather-network

Post subject: Re: Its about time...
PostPosted: 20 Aug 2011, 19:14 
Nuke | Medium Poster

wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowo

not getting my hopes up, since TSRP is f**king dead.

but still, wwowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowoow

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2011, 20:58 
NukeSilo | Regular

wow is right, not offense but i can't believe tsrp is still around.

aywho good luck

PostPosted: 10 Oct 2011, 11:37 
Manager

brandon7219 wrote:
wow is right, not offense but i can't believe tsrp is still around.

aywho good luck

You and me both buddy